Feet are often forgotten in the daily beauty routine that is followed for the face, neck and hands. As a result, most people have dry, dull and cracked feet. Natural ingredients that are common in most kitchens can be used to make feet soft and supple.
Tip: Clean your feet with warm water to remove dirt and open the skin pores for getting best results.
- To make your fruit mask. Apply the fruit mask on your feet and leave it on 15 minutes.
- Massaged into the feet. Leave the honey and milk mixture for 10 minutes.
- . To make your own moisturising cream combine equal parts of Vaseline and coconut oil. Massage this mixture on your feet for 10 minutes and leave it on for another 5 minutes.
- Massage this scrub on your feet and leave it on for 5 minutes.
- . Apply this mixture on your feet and leave it on for 10 minutes. Sandalwood helps to keep the feet moisturised while rosewater works as a cleanser.
- As it has anti-bacterial properties. Make a smooth paste with rice flour and scrub it into your feet. Leave the scrub to dry and wash it off to get smooth and soft feet.
- Olive oil is a great natural moisturiser that works well on all types of skin. Massage some olive oil onto your feet and leave it on overnight by wearing socks. Your feet will be soft and smooth in the morning.
- Turmeric has anti-bacterial properties which protect the skin. Yougurt moisturises and cleanses the skin of impurities. Make a fine paste of these two ingredients and massage it into your feet. Leave the mixture on till it dries up for clean, soft feet.
- Massage the aloe vera into your feet and leave it to dry. This pack will soothe and moisture the feet making them smooth and soft.
- Grate half a cucumber and mix in some yogurt and honey to make a paste. This pack works as a great moisturiser, cleanser and brightening pack for your feet. Massage this pack into your feet and leave it on for 15 minutes.