1. General information.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through information voluntarily entered in forms
- By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called ” cookies “).
- By saving technical logs at the www server level, operated by everydaytale.com (the hosting operator runs his website at https://ypnfa.com).
- This Policy is an information document and does not replace the security policy conducted by the Website Operator in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
- In terms of data which is personal data in the great provisions on protection personal data, the administrator of the data is the Website Operator.
2. Information on forms.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address)
- Data in the form are not disclosed to entities thirdly different than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a set of personal data, then such a set is registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- If the data in the form allows the identification of a natural person, then such a person has the right to inspect, modify and request to stop processing his data at any time. However, it is possible that this will result in the lack of access to some functions of the website.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to process the service request or commercial contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing some services – in particular, it concerns the transfer of information about the owner of the registered domain to entities that are operators of internet domains (mainly Scientific and Academic Computer Network jbr – NASK), payment services or other entities with which the Website Operator cooperates in this field.
3. Information about cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for use. from the Website. Such files usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator or entities from cooperating with them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content; < / li>
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- in order to remember the composition of the user’s basket in the online store,
- determining a user profile in order to display tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator, as well as payment operators.
- Zalecamy przeczytanie polityki ochrony prywatności tych firm, aby poznać zasady korzystania z plików cookie wykorzystywane w statystykach: Polityka ochrony prywatności Google Analytics
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- Information about some user behaviors is subject to logging into the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
- time of inquiry,
- response time,
- name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was entered through a link,
- information about the user’s browser ,
- Information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the site.
- The above data is used for server administration purposes only.
5. Provision and entrusting of data processing.
- Data may be disclosed to third parties only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person are disclosed only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request. 31 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, with the hosting service provider [enter your operator, e.g. everydaytale.com and we recommend entering into such an agreement with the operator]
6. Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone